Tuesday, September 6, 2011

10 is an arbitrary number

Every day I'm going to start a 10 list. They might be connected, or not.

1) Made vegan potato skins.

2) I'm interested in raw foods, but I suspect there is far too heavy a reliance on gadgets.

3) I am growing wary of animation in live action films. I'm talking to you Super. (btw, ... )

4) I can't decide if I like 'The Queen is Dead' or 'Strangeways, Here we come' more/less/equal

5) I like it when I check out upcoming Criterion titles and see that I have already seen several of them.

6) Finally finishing Judges 5 translation, albeit sloppily, is quite a step in the right direction.

7) He knows I'd love to see him. He better know who he is.

8) The struggle to keep a routine when there is no overt force pushing me one of the finest challenges of my life.

9) Garden ambitions seem to get out of control at times, but with each success it's hard not to become increasingly optimistic.

10) Pandora gets the playlist wrong more often than right.

No comments:

Post a Comment