Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday's early 10

1) I realized earlier today that I am a Marmitist!

2) Furthermore, I made a connection between Marmite and sexual discovery at http://searchforme.wordpress.com/ in the 'Love Revolution' comments

3) Brian Wilson--funny. Nyjer Morgan--not so much. aaaaaaah!

4) Why do I love the Smiths so much, seriously?

5) When Pandora gets it right, they get it so right, then 4 songs later it's terrible again.

6) Sometimes I think I'm just someone's macguffin.

7) Will I obtain vegan dessert today? hmm...

8) You maybe first realize you're aging when you don't get carded anymore.

9) Suspects the church's main role is to encourage man's relationship to God and everything else just gets in the way.

10) I bleed vegan cheese, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment